My situation hasn’t changed much since the last update. I’m no longer in imminent danger of living under a bridge, and in fact the new job is bringing in about 60% more income. However, I have very little time for much else, including researching and writing posts here. I’m still working on tweaking my schedule to allow for more writing time.
What I have managed to do though is to accumulate a list of upcoming topics, including:
- Resources I listed in this post, including the COT report
- Inter-market analysis
- My recent restart of the BitCoin investing program
- Reviews of some basic Forex trading concepts
- More advanced money, trade, and risk management discussions
- My exploration of the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) curriculum
- The changes I’ve made to my Fundamental Analysis based trading methods
- A discussion of the controversy surrounding free trade
- Continuing whackiness in Turkey and my carry trade program
- The Brexit
- China’s Silk Road initiatives
I’m trying to adjust my schedule so that I’ll be able to give these topics the time and attention they deserve. So stay tuned, and…keep pipping up!